Dear Parkinson's disease listserv members:

I posted some information last week (1/14) on behalf on SmithKline Beecham
regarding two new Requip studies published in this month's issue of
Movement Disorders.

Unfortunately, I think that some of you misunderstood my affiliation with
SmithKline Beecham.  I am not a SmithKline Beecham sales representative.  I
work for a company
called Media Connection of New York, Inc.  We help SmithKline Beecham
inform the Internet community about the latest findings on Requip.

I understand that many of you have questions, concerns and/or comments
about Requip however, I do not feel that I am adequately qualified to
respond.  Therefore, I have forwarded your responses to the proper
representatives at SmithKline Beecham in hopes of obtaining such answers.

In the future, I recommend that you contact SmithKline Beecham directly by
calling
1-800-366-8900 or visiting their web site at http:/www.sb.com.

Again thank you for your feedback and I sincerely apologize for any
miscommunication.

Regards,

Jennifer Kinscy,
Media Connection of New York, Inc.