Clip>> As soon as we started on the starter pack I told our
pharmacist that would be needing a prescription and he ordered it so it
would be then when needed.  With the starter pack there was a form to fill
out to get a free gift every 6 months for 2 years. <<Clip

Nancy, I now filll doubly wronged.  I also started with the starter kit but
didn't get any form or free gift.:-)
On my first prescription for Requip, my pharmacy didn't have it either, but did
have it the following day.  This was in December. I had no trouble with Blue
Cross paying for it.  However, it was not listed in new 'Formulary' for January
which the pharmacy says means that Blue Cross won't pay and, in my phone call to
them, Blue Cross confirmed. Perhaps it's a local problem.

Joe Young (66/6)