Maybe it's because I live in Montana, but I have yet to meet any of these
multi level hucksters.  Everyone I have ever had any contact with are
sincere, caring and sharing people.  That is why I usually try their
products.  By joining their company I can buy wholesale and cut out the
middle man.  If I like the products and feel that they are helpful I
continue to buy the products.  If after a few months I don't feel they are
beneficial I dump them.  Like Tami, I am always looking for a bargain.  I
hardly every buy anything unless it is on sale.  Just because I buy from a
multi level company does not mean that I'm making lots of money, but I might
make enough to cover the cost of the products I'm using.  I guess I will
have a hard time talking about any of our experience with the products that
we try on this list. I couldn't handle the criticism.  I admire Tami for how
she is doing it and am looking forward to any advise she might offer this
list.
Nancy B  cg for Don 64/14