Dear List-family...

A coupla weeks ago one of our List members (and please forgive me if
you're reading this, but I've forgotten WHO ya are) <brain fog> posted
a message that had something quoted from a List called "TOURBUS."

Since I'd heard that Tourbus was a rather astounding List (and with over
60,000 members, it IS the largest Internet List by many multi-thousands!)
<for good reason!>, I decided to subscribe and see what the brouhaha
was all about.

FYI... whatever your level of expertise or interest in this wonderful
Cyberspace medium, I think you'll find that subscribing to Tourbus will
bring you an interesting, unusual, challenging, humorous, quirky, and
"I didn't know THIS" brief newsletter each weekday FULL of Web sites
to pique your interest!

This newsletter (for lack of a better word) really turned out to be a
delightful surprise to yours truly, and I wanted to give those of you
who''re feeling a bit adventureous the opportunity to see for yourself.
By the way - Tourbus is FREEEEEE....!

ENJOY!!  (and subscription info follows)

Barb Mallut

To subscribe to Tourbus:

 Join: Send SUBSCRIBE TOURBUS Your Name to [log in to unmask]

    _________ ____________ ________ __________ _____________ ___ _
  |     "Why | Surf When / You Can | Ride The | Bus?"      /    |  \
|     Visit the TOURBUS website to see the Archives,     |//////|    |
|           FAQ, and Subscription Information!           |//////|    |
|                 http://www.TOURBUS.com                 |//////|    |
    \___/  \___/  T h e   I n t e r n e t   T o u r B u s    \___/