Gil:  I would love to see a pooling of info about the use of supplements with
PD.  I've heard some interesting anecdotal reports, and would like to start
my husband on pycnogenol and maybe a couple of other things.  But it sure
would help to have organized info.  My husband had to stop Sinemet because it
gave him terrible diarrhea, so I would want to know if that's a possibility
with any of the supplements, just for example.  It may be that no one knows
and we'd have to find out, but that's o.k.
    He is taking some supplements I've read about here, and if people are
willing, I'd be glad to send the List exactly what he takes and whether he
notices any effect.  FWIW, his neuro just asked him to take 2000 units of
Vitamin E every day.  I thought that was interesting.  He thinks E may have a
"neuro-protective" effect.
   Delda White ([log in to unmask])