Dear all,

My husband (75/22) has had to reduce his Mirapex to .25 three times a
day.  It seems to be still helping with sleep, and is holding the RLS at
bay.  But at time's he is terribly "frozen" to the floor.  This may have
been worsening before the start of Mirapex so it's hard to tell.  Any
comments anyone?

Also my 24-year old son was helicoptered from Beaver Falls, Pa. to the
Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh late last night.  He has a
brain aneurysm and is six hours away from where my husband and I are on
the other side of Pennsylvania.  He is awaiting surgery as I write.

Allegheny General is supposed to have a good neurological surgical team.
The surgeon is to be a Dr. Kyle Kim.  My other son arrived in Pittsburgh
about 3 am after about an almost 4-hour ride from his home in
Washington, D.C.

Carol Horner