First of all, thanks so much for all your condolences and extremely helpful
information along the way.

To Joy Graham - I have forwarded to her doctor the timely info on permax you
sent, because other than the pneumonia, the only other damage they've noticed
so far is raised liver counts, and they're checking for hepatitis. So far,
they're confirming they have not found any mass causing blockage (the big "C"
is what was suspected.)

Obviously none of this will bring my mother back, but it will help us to live
in peace to know what there is to be known.  It also seems possible that the
results may end up being important to somebody else's life.

will keep you posted.

emily ([log in to unmask]) in tribute to Ruth 76/dx 6mos, who died this past
Monday.