Hi, =

Who can help?
My daughter Silke is 18 yrs old and is looking for a job during her summe=
holidays from mid July to end of  August. She is German, speaks English a=
nd
French quite well, but needs more practice. Quebec would be perfect, but
any place in US or CAN would be great. She would love to work for some
weeks in a hotel, office or similar jobs. =

Please e-mail me:

Dietmar (43/9) Germany
P.S. My job and my family keep me busy, my pd is my daily challenge. Othe=
rs
get exhausted during pre-office jogging, I get exhausted during pre-offic=
dressing "workout"....really, .the ultimate challenge is to dress up when=

levodopa is down...<s< =