  elliott haynes 71/3 don mckinley 73/26  elliott i have been a pa for
parkinson long time around lima,ohio have been to sup[ot groups as far as
100mi away. i belong to some of richest country clubs around which i do not
a tend. but as a buss. man you wheere to exspect to join. i do not call my
self a stuff shirt. no better or wores than next guy. here in lima,ohio and
100mi. arond we never hurd of the word parkie or pwp. i did not till i got
net long time ago. then term pwp was used not till latly has the word been
used. i have asked lot of parkinson people if they knew what pwp,parkie
menent none knew.so if you want to call me stuff shirt thatis usa way of
doing things we got of millinon here with parkinson so i guse all ohioen as
nothing but stuff shirts. we are parkinson so you what you want me i am a
parkinson person and not a shame of it as judith has seen a big write up i
got in our paper pic to i would say about 5 times we were wrote about as on
the radio. so if i got under your shin so be it or any one else. this net
means very very lot to me. i am not going through a good time now but you
calling me a stuff shirt has me alll up set. i have seen pwp for long time
on the net not till lately i seen the word parkie. sounds like honky or
negro. as i said evey one to there own bet this will be last i will here
from any one on the net. so i will say now love ya all will miss you to