From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of donald mckinley
Sent:   Thursday, January 22, 1998 7:20 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        don's advice

 HEY KEN I CAN'T WHY I DON'T SEE YOU AT THE WHITE HOUSE? AS I GO 2 TIMES A
WEEK TO GIVE BILL CLINTON ADVICE ON LOVE AND HOW TO KEEP HILLERY FROM WHAT
IS GOING ON. AND I WAS MADE SALES REP. ON SELLING THE BROOKLING BRIGE. GIVE
YOU FIRST CHANCE TO BUY. LOLO HOW ABOUT THAT I MADE A FUNNY.

                          73/26 LIMA,OHIO

                          I.Y.Q DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                          BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                          ? DON&VIVIAN LOLO