THANK YOU
for posting this newsletter.

 I was particularly interested to read about Jim Maurer because he is not
only an activist and great supporter of so many projects in the USA, but he
receives our West Aust PAWA newsletter and has written a few times to
congralate me on the Newsletter. Since I get very little feedback from our
600 members, it was a shot in the arm to get this from Jim.

When his first letter arrived I had no idea Who he was but nevertheless, it
was nice to get praise from so far away.

So Jim, could you please accept my thanks for your enthusiasm and would you
believe it, my dog lost her dog tag and I need one... can I order one
through you?

We will see if this message gets to you!

Best wishes

JOy Graham

(signing off the List for a while due to work committments)