George, you make some good points, which got me thinking. PWP or Parkie, may
be ok among friends on the list, but why should anyone be referred to as an
appendage to a disease?  They would not dare call a cancer patient a Cancy, or
a PWC. If you have a stroke, you would not want to be called a
Strokie......well you get the idea. Being a "Son-of-a-Parkie" almost sounds
indecent!  I will just refer to my father as my father, who happens to have
Parkinson's disease, if it comes up in conversation.  If you want to call me
an SOP, I can live with it! :-) Ken B