Nancy, I am afraid there is some confusion here between legitimate businesses
and hucksters. Believe me there ARE large numbers of crooks in business. They
take advantage of those least able to protect themselves. Any company that
provides a product at a fair price,, not always the lowest, but also not
always the highest either.
And a company that delivers a quality product, or is willing to exchange
anything defective with no problems. And a company that does not continually
change names and locations, one step ahead of the law.......is likely a good
place to do business with. Also a local shop that gives personal service, free
advice, and maybe delivery, will probably charge more to cover their expenses,
but that does not make them dishonest.  So don't hesitate to plug the ones
that are good.  Ken B