Don,

My wife also complained about my violent movements whilst sleeping.
After the second karate kick, causing her to end up on the floor, we
reluctantly moved another bed into the room, specially for me.
I practiced karate for years, and remember on the above occasions defending
my loved ones against an armed burglar. In my dreams of course!
Not an unrealistic dream for the present South African  staying in Gauteng.
(Get a gun).
My wife also noticed my body making wriggling motions while I am sleeping.
It starts at the one arm, move to that leg, the next leg and the other arm.

Weird!!

Have been enjoying this list for years.

Greetings!!

Nic Marais 45/3.8