Hi - I was so excited to read your note because I know exactly how you feel
and have the same experiences with fluctuations during my cycle.  From the
time my period starts to after ovulation my symptoms are pretty tolerable and
I can just about live a normal life.  HOWEVER, for about a week and a half
before my period it's a different story - my offs are really bad and the meds
don't give much relief.  On top of this, of course, are the mood swings that
go along with PMS so it makes for a pretty hard time.  I tried birth control
pills to even out the hormones but that didn't work and would love to hear any
suggestions on how to "smooth out" this problem!  I've even thought of a
hysterectomy - I'm that desperate!
Debby 44/6