Barbara M- (in La-La land):
    The thread is: What soap opera mimicks the antics of the
PD list members and their eclectic postings????
>>> Barbara Mallut <[log in to unmask]>
01/22/98 05:50pm >>>
>>>Hi Shari... We WOULD have a TV show except none of
us have ever been able to decide if our program'd be a "News
Magazine" `a la "60 Minutes," or a medi-drama like "ER,"
or "Chicago Hope," or a soap opera like.... "General
Hospital!" <grin><<<
      Well, I vote for  "The Young and the Sleepless, Restless
and Forgetful," a continuing saga about the trials and
tribulations of ordinary people (and those who love them) as
they resist and confront the unavoidable consequences of a
progressive illness; in- between electronic communications
to each other on the world-wide-web.
      Let's start a script for a pilot show to sell to the
networks!
     Stephan 53/7