At 10:19 AM 1/23/98 -0400, Gregg Beukema wrote:
>I must agree with Brian Collins and Kathy Tollifsin....too much mail.
>Spending a half hour a day reading the mail, and hoping my boss doesn't
>realize how much time I spend...is causing me stress, and we all know what
>that does to the old hand. Please keep the volume down. A suggestion might
>be ...no more jokes. There are listsserves for humor. Personal reply to the
>person not the list. And finally...don't attach the original.
>
>Gregg Beukema  49/4

 gregg we went through this story be for no poem jokes so forth. as you say
there is listsserves for that well i get mail from 9 diff. listsserves jokes
best byus for computer, news,weather sports. lot of this list only one the
are on . some times a good joke poem helps you youn rookies. waite till you
had pd for 26yrs then open your mouth about what shold be done and not to.
you see at times when i here a joke or pomen frrom some on the list i know
they are up or what we call on. are you in denile you have pd and want to
take it out on some body. which i went through and any one with any lenth of
pd goes through. as i said even i go though a denilel so think some more.
let not keep going over and over old things. jokes and poem where oked by
list long time ago. so no need to bring it up again if you think there is to
much posts don't delete just leave the list go to one of listsserves. guess
enough said.   BEST MEDS FOR PD IS JOKE NOW AND THEN NOTHING ABOUT PD