Comrades

May a humble worker make a suggestion to the exaulted Commissar representative
from New Jersey and Western Australia.

Being PC on my PC I prefer to be called "Dopaminerically Challenged" (DC) or
possibly an alternative might be "Apoptosisly Compromised" (AC).  But then I
wouldn't know whether I was AC or DC.  Now that would depending on your
terminology (and interpretation of AC/DC) either PC (this time polarity
confused) or SIC (sexual identity confused.

Gee I'm confused Commissar but if you don't like it you can send me to Siberia.
It can't be colder than Wisconsin. (We just have a better (American) football
team).   And in Siberia I'll have a whole new alphabet to play with.

Your humble Comrade-

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.