--
Milo V. Anderson, Ph.D.                   c:\dos
Box 417                                   c:\dos\run

Yes. I have tested consistenty low for several years, ranging from 1.8
to 2.5  where normal is in the  range 3.0 to 9.0. I am interested in why
you ask. What is your theory or explanation?

---Milo