Comrades,

All suggestions for changes to the existing nomenclature should be
sent directly to the Secretary of our Area Committee for the
Imposition of of Meaningless Standards with a request that they be
forwarded to the Central Committee for Imposing Everything.  Please
note that as a Commissar my role is simply to ensure that existing
standards are maintained.  The price of slavary is also eternal
vigalence it seems.  Should the CCIE accept the suggested changes it
will be my duty and pleasure to impose them on our fellow comrades.

Comrade Dennis.

Dennis Greene 48/11
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/