My mother Joyce (68/11 months) has switched over to Requip and is not yet
at her final dosage -- she is slowly working her way up. In the meantime,
she notices the following: that late afternoons are her good time; mornings
not as good. In addition, she experiences tightness in her chest 10-15
minutes after taking her dose; then it gets better. When I asked how long
that lasted, she wasn't sure (but will be paying attention to it from now
on).

Is anyone else experiencing any sort of problem right after taking the
dose? As always, thanks.
Debbie White