         Hi Folks
            Well I previously posted that as soon as I finished my
NADH trial I would post it and try and conduct a survey . I would be
very thankful if other people would delete my results/comments
enclosed in brackets ( ) and substitute their own in the form below
and send it to me at      [log in to unmask]   . If I get more than
10 replies I shall post the results in 2 weeks . Feel free to
add/delete to/from this form  .  As you can see from my comments I am not
100 % convinced and I certainly have no axe to grind other than get
rid of my PD .

                                FORM

       Age            ( 53 )
      Sex              (  M )
    Years since PD diagnosis            ( 1, 3/4 )

    Medication daily
     (  5 mg Selegiline    3 X 125 Madopar  )

    Other supplements and vitamins daily
     ( DHEA    50 mg    ,  Melatonin  3 mg )

    Length of time using NADH       ( 2 weeks )

    Maximum daily dosage of NADH          ( 20 mg )

    Estimated increase in energy levels or lack of feeling tired #
     ( 75 % )     uncertainty * ( 30 %  )

      Estimated improvement in PD symptoms or reduction of medication #
      (30 % )    uncertainty * ( 45 % )

    Unusual effects while taking NADH
  ( I usually have to wait at least 45 minutes before the effect of
the Madopar becomes apparent. My left leg stops dragging while
walking . One day when I took the NADH a few hours before my first
Madopar of the day the leg stopped dragging in less than 30 minutes .

  Overall impression of the benefits of taking NADH
   ( During the 2 weeks of taking NADH I never had to go and sit down
because I was tired . I am therefore reasonably confident of its
energy boosting properties . The benefits to my PD symptoms were less
definate . Since NADH is expensive  I shall not be automatically be
continuing its use . In other words I have reservations on its cost
effectiveness  . I shall be making further tests using it in
conjunction with CoQ10 and Lipoic acid . )

  *     certainty is affected by the following considerations   1) the
placebo effect   2) wishful thinking   3) natural variation from day to day
in PD symptoms .
 #     this figure can be minus

     peace
          Alastair     ( [log in to unmask] )