At 11:01 AM 1/24/98 -0500, Camilla H.Flintermann wrote:
>As I've had no response yet from the CARE list, I'm fwdg this request to PD
>list in hopes that someone has the "Protocol" in a form that can be
>emailed! If so, please send to me.  Thanks!
>

>>To: [log in to unmask]
>>From: "Camilla H.Flintermann" <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: Help needed!
>>Bcc:
>>Friends-- I can't believe this, but apparently when I switched mail
>>systems I LOST our copy of the famous "Constipation Protocol" which I've
>>shared many times.  I'm hoping someone on CARE has it tucked away as I
>>have only a hard copy, and it would be a real chore to retype it online!
>>If someone has it, please send it to me/or post it to the list, as someone
>>has need of it.        Fingerds crossed! Thanks in advance--  and BTW, the
>>fruit paste is really working well for Peter along with other things, for
>>the last 2 months!
>>

>  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
>  Oxford, OH
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> * Ask me about the CARE list for*
> *   Parkinson's caregivers !    *
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

  camilla i never hurd of that protocol. i know i am not going to churh
tomorrow after last sunday. i bet they still sell what i did. lolo so am
interedsed in the protocaol. at big supper last night it happeng again. no
one got upset just lolo over it.  went to breakfaet this morn. mr pd showed
up. so vivian brought me home and put me to bed and put oxengen for 2hrs
right not it 50% mr pd and mr don. vivian says she is going to wait to end
of week and call nero. she thinks mr pd is taking over to much. just like
26yrs ago iam getting upset over little things mr don would never do that.
like useing pwp i got up set over being called a parkie and a stuff shirt.
they all told me they were just kiding mr don would have lolo over it as i
said i need list help at the time mr pd is posting ok hello peter.

                             I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN