Mark-

I would suspect the culprit is the Clozaril increase.  It can be very sedating
and PWP are often extremely sensitive to both the therapeutic effects and the
side effects of the drug. It is a tough balancing act to increase the Sinemet
(which sounds necessary) and preventing hallucinations.  Discuss your concerns
with his doctor. It sounds like he is competent and if he doesn't discount your
concerns you should work with him.  He needs feedback as to your observations to
adequately walk this pharmacological tightrope.

Good luck,

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.