John Cottingham wrote:

> If you accidently venture into HomeBoy's Adventures in Australia...be aware there could be some nudity encountered...the kangaroos, sheep and emus are not clothed.

John! Fantastic job!!!
I don't know how on earth you put together all that information, but it's incredible. I've had a wonderful time revisiting Australia, Fremantle, King's Road, and
remembering John and Robyn's party, the Conference -- thanks so much for this labor of love.

And by the way -- how on earth did you manage the animation of Tallebudgera Creek?

Anyway, thanks for the memories, Homeboy!

Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
"Nutrition you can live with!"