feeling the stress of giving birth to the Parkinson Alliance, I was counting
out the pile of pills I take daily, and casually popped into my mouth and
swallowed my full days quanity of Requip all at once. (18mg vs the 6mg three
times a day) I stood there with a dazed look on my face. My wife said what's
the matter? I told her.  Panic for the next 30 minutes while we tried to get
a hold of a neurologist.

Thank God for Ira Shoulson who has come to my rescue twice in recent months.
I believe he has a sincere appreciation for what I and that merry band of
advocates are doing to increase funding for Parkinson's research funding.  I
know I have a sincere appreciation of what a caring physician Ira Shoulson
is.

  At any rate he returned my panicked Saturday morning call and went over
the likely consequences.  I was put under the strict care and watchful eye
of my loving wife.  Took it easy all day and suffered no ill effects. In
fact I did not take any Sinemet all day and discovered these agonists really
work.
Jim Cordy
Pittsburgh