At 05:51 25/01/98 -0500, you wrote:
> casually popped into my mouth and
>swallowed my full days quanity of Requip all at once. (18mg vs the 6mg three
>times a day) I stood there with a dazed look on my face.

Hi Jim,

Glad you lived to report on it. That must have been a frightening moment.
However, you didn't even come close to to the person who is recorded as
overdosing to the extent of taking 435mg in one week at an average of 62.1mg
per day!!

It is comforting to know that even such a large dose as that was not lethal.
After Peter Flintermann's reported experience though, an overdose should
obviously be followed by very careful observation.

Ernie.

54.diag 4.2. Requip 2mg 3 times daily. Sinemet CR 200/50 3 times daily.
Ernie Peters <[log in to unmask]>