 on my presicken bottles says no alkhol and allpn are not to eat more than
3oz of meat a day not diet pop. only decaf cooffee. 2 cups no smoking sex is
bad at 73/26 because of med. hey just all die. nothing else to do. if ther
is let me know. lot worry about loosing ther jops beecasse of pd list could
go on. you rookies sure got lot to learn like i said wait till you get 73/26
then talk about how much you know. not from book's but from liveing what
books says and real live is diff. not so ken lolo whaiting for some of your
snake oil lololo

                         73/26 lima,oh.

                         I.Y.Q.DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                         BEST MEDS FOR PD IS