  as lot of you know i never say how much meds i take sinnment is one from
what i see on the net i take up to 3 to 6 times lot do. so first of feb i
will be back wher i was 26yrs ago mu nero finnly admited our friend ship got
in his rode in staed of med adcive. lot on the list said they have seen
changes bavk and forth. i will need lot of help friends all are coming to
help. vivian did no go to church to day as she could not tell if mr pd is
here ormr don. barb,ken,janet,cammilla,judith is just soke that is helping
to keep mr don on the list. i know it will be very
very very hard  to start all over. will be in deniel i have pd. it ia others
that don't understang every thing will be petty like pwp parkie so much.
said not to work so hard lolo took me 3 hrs to get my van out od my grage
all you got to do is just rverse in how you come in. well i could not did
not know l from r. did not even know whre i was at. drove van for 50yrs.so i
shall repeat when mr pd is on over look it and let me know i may get upset
but got to learn right from wrong. as lot on the list are now pickie. i went
through it will prosable go thoug it again. hope you all understand

                         I.Y.Q.DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                          BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                            DIDENY