 i called my about netasweet. he told me i was paying him to worry about me.
and to tell him what i am feeling. and he will take care of any thing. he
said i could not use enough of it to hurt me. and for each one should talk
to theire nero or doc. let him decide as to how much you can use. as there
is a large diff in it and what pd can use as well as any med they use. there
is lot of meds some can use others can't. mon say lot of pd on the list was
just like me we get worked up over little things that come out and can't let
go of it. we all tell and repeet the same story time after time. oh my great
friend barb will get her sharp pen out again. lololo. if you don't i will be
hurt barb as  you are such a ggod girl friend. as sonia say you are a grils
and a friend. so she knows it is not a pass. ok. so every body check with
your nero or doc about netasweet. as i have suger and don't eat much sweet
stuff black cooffee a beer or 2 month. and now and then some canda wine good
al. and beer. drank 4 so far. youn all be good eh.

                       73/26 lima,ohio

                       I.Y.Q.DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                        BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                        LOVE& LOLOLOLO