At 12:10 PM 1/25/98 EST, you wrote:
>i wonder if you have had continued chest soreness and mild pain (not angina)
>but apparently related to healing of the wound even at this late date...and
>whether that might be parkinson related.

Malibumal, Concerning by pass surgery (cardiac). I had quad by-pass 2 years
ago. I am 62 and have been diagnosed with PD for 7 years. About pain in the
chest area. I have had slight pain occasionaly. In fact about 6 months ago
I was doing some yard work and I was clipping hedges. I didn't realise that
I was using my chest muscles. I had to go to the ER because I didn't want
to take a chance.
        Your Cardiologist and Neurologist should be consulted. I am not a
good one to ask about this problem because one of my PD symptoms is
numbness and lack of feeling especially in my extremties. I  don't feel the
cold temperature like I use to . I can keep the thermostat at 65 and it
wouldn't bother me. I have also have cut myself gotten slivers in my hand etc.
        Any pain in your chest should be told to your physician. Some
mistakes we are only allowed to make once. Don't let this be one of them.

Bud Harrington