Just to add our two cents' worth:  My husband was on an extremely low dosage
of parlodel, after terrible experiences with Sinemet and Permax (he flunked
them both).  He saw the Neuro about 3 weeks ago and he increased the dosage
of parlodel -- said Bob's dosage was so low as to be useless.  Well, Bob
increased it and almost immediately experienced increased frequency of
urination -- very marked.  I looked in ref. book and it listed that as a side
effect.  So I suggested he cut way back, and things have gotten better.  Had
it not been for Camilla and others who have spoken about increasing dosages
very, very slowly, we would have been in tough shape.  He's still taking a
very low dose of Parlodel, but at least the urination isn't as frequent.
 We're hoping a real slow increase will help the PD without the side effects.
 Thanks, everyone.  Delda White CG Bob 66/1.