  i only took sutersweet short time when i asked my nero about it i told you
what he had to say. he knew at the time i had not used for years. but did
not want to up set me in any way. because once i get some thing in my head
it is almost inposbel to get it out also just ask vivian. i use equal as a
sweetner. there is even talk that in not good for you. look at all pop it is
in. what does a person that has suger to do do. as i said what can you
eat,drink,or do that is not good for you. beer,smoking,sun bathing. so i
just do what i want and do it. you know the man way above will make that
decion for you. oh yes how bout sex. my age i don't worry about that. but
vivian and i still hold each in our arms. and i wandering hand hands. what
is that tv show about angels? when i hold vivian i swear she glows just like
them. guess i am just crazy. but she deos glow in dark.

                              73/26, lima,ohi

                              I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                               BEST MED FOR PD IS
                               BELIEF IN YOUR SELF