<HTML>For Greg Beukema--delete this. It is a joke & you don't want them on the
list.  I rather <U>like</U> having them and am very careful to send only the
best jokes and not too often.<BR>
For others who like an occasional joke. . . . . enjoy . . . . .Nancy V<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
A pheasant was standing in a field chatting to a bull.  "I would<BR>
love to be able to get to the top of yonder tree', sighed the pheasant,<BR>
'but I haven't got the energy'.<BR>
<BR>
'Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?' replied the <BR>
bull.<BR>
 <BR>
'They're packed with nutrients'.<BR>
<BR>
The pheasant pecked at a lump of dung and found that it actually<BR>
gave him enough strength to reach the first  branch of the tree.  The<BR>
next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch.<BR>
<BR>
And so on and so forth.   Finally, after a fourth night, there he was<BR>
proudly perched at the top of the tree.  Whereupon he was spotted by a<BR>
farmer who dashed into the farmhouse, emerged with a shotgun, and shot<BR>
the pheasant right out of the tree.<BR>
<BR>
Moral of the Story:<BR>
<BR>
Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there. <BR>
</HTML>