At 10:28 AM 1/26/98 EST, Barbara Roth wrote:
>Hello.  I am Barbara Roth and have had PD for 8 years.  I recently retired
>from teaching English in high school, and so far am loving retirement.
>Several years ago I subscribed to this list, but really did not have the time
>to deal with all of the wonderful mail that was generated.  Now I have lots of
>time.
>
>Recently I began taking Mirapex plus sinemet, and I've experienced problems
>with muscle cramping and swolen feet.  Does anyone have experience with this
>or other effects which may be related to mirapex?
>
>Love to hear from all of you.
>
>Barbara

 barbara don 73/26 i just stared mirapex a couple of weeks ago. from what i
read on the list i am on it verey heavy it has helped me to sleep. i do not
shake as much in wards or ouwtwards as long i dont leave the house. my
sinnmemment is allways very heavy. but after 26yrs is diff 3 t0 10 and 50
and 70's is it any help? don mckinley