  charley you arethe kind at times that brings out mr don pd. you never said
any thing about my post only complained of my spelling me aand my keyboard
have trouble in spelling you see i only have so much time to get my post out
till server cuts me off. then i got to sign back on which is time comsuming.
spelld wrong i suppose. barb and janet ken at times reposted my post with
the correct spelling. i try use fonex. i have seen siemet spelled so many
ways. now if you where pulling my leg ok  hey i spelled your name wrong c
hirsch see how dumb i am. so why answer the hole post then say something i
ment was  THE BEST MEDS FOR PD IS HOPE7DIVINITY.  IGUESS YUO COULD NOT READ
OR UNDER STADAND ANY THING I SAID SO SORRY. VIVIAN IS GOING TO BUY ME A BOOK
WITH ALL THE WORDS ON HOW TO SPELL. BUT BEING  73/26 IGOT LOT OF TIME TO
LOOK WORDS UP RESIGN ON OK OR DO YOU HAVE ONE OF COMPUT. THAN DO ALL YOU
SPELLING. JUST HAD TIME RESIGN ON IT OK. NOT MAD BUT 50%AND50% MR PD &  MR
DON  I HOPE YOU ENJOYED TODAYS JOKES AS I DID HOPE LOT MORE COME TO HELP ME
KEEP MR DON FOR VIVIAN IF YOUWAS PULLING MY LEG OK I GOT TO GO BACK TO
SQUARE 1 AFTER 26 YRS AM SCAIRD WILL NEED LOT HELP FROM THE LIST. YOU CAN BE
ONE. VIVIAN SAY I AM HAVEING TROUBLE IN WHEN SOME ONE IS PULLING MY LEG ANY
MORE. MAN I COULD SPOT THAT MILE WAY CAN'T NOW. MR PD IS GETTING TO STRONG
SO I WILL SAY SO LONG HAVE GOOD DAY DON