Howard,

First of all welcome to the list.  I know you will find it beneficial.  I am a
"newbie" at PD--having been diagnosed only 4 months ago.  I noted that you are
taking Neurotonin.  You are the first person I've seen that uses it.  About a
week ago my neuro prescribed it for me with the hope that it would help with my
lack of balance.  He said it was a "long shot" that it would work.  I'm
wondering why your dr prescribed it for you and did you notice any side
effects?  I'm taking the same dosage as you.  I understand the med is really for
people with severe seizures.

I'd really appreciate a response and again WELCOME

Claudia Goldberg

53/4 mo. lots of meds!