At 02:46 PM 1/26/98 -0800, Claudia J. Goldberg wrote:
>Ervin, I am real new at having PD--dx only 4 months ago.  But from the
>start I took Symmetrel (Amantadine).  I take 3 100 mg tablets a day and
>have had absolutely no problem with it except for a tiny bit of swelling
>in my feet.  I take so many meds that it's hard for me to know which one
>is doing the job, but for me no adverse reaction to it.
>
>Claudia Goldberg
>53/4 mo. - Lots of Meds
>
>Ervin McCarthy wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have any  experience with Symmetrel? Thank you/

  i don't know who wrote about symmetrel but i took it for years. never had
a cold or flu or side effets from it. don't take it now. after 26yrs of pd i
have taken lot of diff. meds. you will be on and off of diff. meds. as time
goes on. just never give up. hope&divinty will see you though a lot.
[log in to unmask] I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN