......[first let me signal you -wherever you are on this communet- with
my need to try and raise* its HUMAN profile......thus....A GOOD EVENING
TO YOU...were you  a Gael it'd  be DHIA DHI/BH...]

.....I can't think of a better way of describing this than by likening
it to the opposite of being on the rack....as one was when being
tortured in
'the good old days' they call 'em....it's only first thing in the
morning that I get the chance to fully exercise this subconscious
inclination and use the bedframe and wall as the fixed-s,the 'posts' you
might call them....I can feel the ON -ness,I revel in it as it courses
through the braced body......my right hand and arm follow with new found
strengt and then
.....well by then I'm away to the races...it may be common knowledge.
        Anyways,that's it.....honest........

His Peace.....

Ron D.