On Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:25:54 EST TAMJON <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Hey Guys,
(major snips)
> I quickly scanned the information, and thought it might give others
something >to read on the subject.  I then listed a direct 800 phone
number, for a legitimate >mailorder vitamin company that sells
supplements from over 30 NATIONAL >HERB/SUPPLEMENT companies,

>I also did post a whole biography about my husband and his diagnosis and
his
>symptoms.
>My husband works for a supermarket chain,
>
>Tami A :)

Hi Tami & ?
I must have missed the post that you gave the 800 number in, from the
post responding to it I gathered it was for NADH. Would you mind sending
me the info that you had originally posted? Also how much do you take per
day, and what benefits do you feel you get from it?
My wife and I use supplements, besides me being on sinemet and eldepryl.
The major one we use is Barley Green from a mail order business in Idaho.
We mix it in our carrot/apple juice we make every morning (in a juicer).
I've been diagnosed with PD almost 2 years now and am still able to work
full time in the service dept. of a GM dealership as a master Technician
(20+ years) and volunteer 25-35 hrs a week (usually at night) as an EMT
(10 years) on our local volunteer ambulance service. I have slowed down a
lot on the volunteer side (not as much get up and go) !
Bonnie and I have 2 teenagers, our son is 16 and a sophomore and a
daughter 13 in 8th grade
Thanks for the information.

Jon Meyer 41/2 ([log in to unmask])
 another Hoosier

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]