Hi ALL, I just want to say that I had no relations with that woman, and I am
tired of hearing about it  OOOPPPSSS!!!!  Sorry, I thought I was on TV!  I
just had to say something about the mixup, and I got confused!  FIrst
statement: Don is worried about having his leg pulled, so by now he has ten
foot long legs!  If he keeps spelling Barb Mallut's name wrong, she will BREAK
those long legs! Anything else he wants to spell wrong is ok with me, it keeps
it interesting like reading a coded message.  I have one problem, Don said he
is dumb...right...like a fox!   About him being a dirty old man, we can ask
Vivian, if she says he is, I guess he is................Not that there is
anything WRONG with that!  As far as Barb M. always beating up on me, I just
think of it as coast to coast wallopping, how much can it hurt from such a
distance? If she gets too tough, I just hold up a sign saying "Microsoft" and
she ducks and runs!
Must be some kind of a religious cult thing??? If there are any questions,
please feel free to watch my State of the Union address later in the
week................ Hmm,,,,,,I am having an identity
crisis...................Oh I see the problem, I left the TV news on all
night! Ken B