  in to day paper they had a story on epileptic they put an elec thing under
chest skin to go to the braain to help them. so glad to see it as i have a
relitive with it. so now pd and epileptic hot dog. and barb i never once
thought you and ken were nothing but friends. i got lot of fun in feading
todays post. i did not know so many out there liked to hear from me. i have
a rep. for pulling people legs. we got one of those talk host on radio. he
always put me on. says i  am one of his best. i never run any body down but
always trying to tease some one. clear up to the maror oh i wounder if my
keyboard can't spell or could be my typing. am a one finger typer. oh saw a
wganted he must of hit wrong key like i do lot besides i can't spell oh barb
if you got 10ft legs i want to see the top of you. bet its eye full. did i
make a funny? lolo ken i am working on how to get you. get my moris tape out
and send you some thing if i can find it it on reel to reel tape so you know
how old it is 73"s every body for now. got to make a turn thing for vivian
table. aand to put roller on the table legs. got them an chairs. it makes
live so much easyer for us. even made cart to put the food on to bring to
the table. her heart me falling down we have a ball at times

                        73/26 lima,oh
                        I.Y.Q/ DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                        BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                        LOOK IN FACE NOT HIDE