delete if want         while vivian whent to the store i went out yep i did.
to get some bird feed well there were 2 laidys ahead of me first bout 2
boxes of candy bars i said some realy got it good lololo well you know i got
suger. was pulling her leg. i was in old brass sidekick. first realy huffy
said my boy has chicken pox. and realy gave me a dirty look. the second lady
siad i bet this guy would give you 1000.00 plus hist cart for your boys
chickin pox. boy did she get flusserd. the clerk told her she could leave as
she was all check out. and gave her dirty look. then did i everlololo. and
2nd did too. told vivian she said that was not nice. i said we all did get
bang out of it. so we got to teach outsider a thing a two eh what. so i got
lololo today. with joke on post was good day fo mr don. see i will win
thanks. use delete key.

                        flash&alpha.wcoil.com
                        73/26 lima,oh

                        I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52