Dear Don,

Be assured, I was not laughing at or complaining about your keybared's
spelling.

But in this case there was a word that your keybeard spelled in such a
manner that I could not interpret it.

First, I asked another list sybling, one who I believe knows how to
interpret your keybred's spelling, what she thought the letters "DIDENY"
represented.  She couldn't figure it out.

Then I asked you by private e-mail because I was interested in what you had
to say, and I couldn't make it out from the context.

I needed the answer to just one question, and I just wanted to "keep it
short, sweet, and simple". [KISSS]

If I were not interested in what you had to say, I would not have read to
the end of your message, and thus I would not have seen the word in question.

Don, when Mr. PD sits down at my keyborad, he spells almost as badly as Mr.
PD at your keybroad.  Then Mr. Art comes by and starts attempting to
correct Mr. PD's mistakes.  By the time Mr. Art is done, it takes a long
time to produce a long message.  So Mr. Art doesn't allow Mr. PD to write
many long messages.

But Mr. Art's advantage over Mr. Don is that Mr. Art's internet service
provider doesn't cut him off and make him redial in very often.

Three suggestions:

1. Maybe there is a setting in your computer's internet connection software
that could be changed to make things more convenient for you?

2. Or maybe there is some way that you can do the writing of your messages
while you are not connected, and then dial in and send all your messages at
once?

3. I see that you are using Eudora as your e-mail software; perhaps you
could change the Eudora settings to "check for incoming mail" every 3 or 4
minutes; this might prevent your internet connection from cutting out.

However, my main point, Don, is that I am interested in what you have to
say. When you say something funny I lololo with you, and when you say
something serious I want to be sure that I understand you.

73 to you
88 to Vivian

Art 62/12

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness