Nancy-
You asked:
>>> Sticky0123 <[log in to unmask]> 01/21/98
02:28pm >>>
>>>If I called it PWP no one would know  what I was talking
about and that goes for me too.  What the hell does PWP
stand for?<<<
>>>The only way I deal with old Parky is to laugh on the
outside, and cry a bit on the in.
So you see I could never accept PWP it wouldnt be any
good for my image...lol
Keep smiling folks
[log in to unmask] (Nancy  Stephenson 50/12)<<<

FROM AN EARLIER POSTING:
Hello Eldon:
     You wrote -
>>> Tenaga <[log in to unmask]> 01/12/98 11:49pm >>>
I have been on this list only a short time.  Please tell me
what the following
mean.  PWPs  and   65/11<<<
Eldon Green<<<

     Don't pay any attention to those folks who "know-it-all."
     PWPs means People Wear Pants and 65/11 are the
waist and inseam measurments.  I know this is so because
the list originates from the back room of a dry cleaning and
tailoring shop in Toronto, Canada.<<<

Yuk it up!
     Stephan 53/7