 i had 46 message at 11:15 est time sat jan 31st rom the list. it has been
great to see such fine mail. it has been most enjoyfull day for me.and so
much info. so list we do have days like this. some day jokes,little rebing
and all. you all are such better than me. rookies can be good us old timer
just  don"t know it all. lololo so you rookies keep on teach us lifers a
thing or too. just maybe. lololo. this is mr don. my neibor spelled worng
want to use my elec cart to go farm show. so am chargeing my batt. up good
for him vivin is not happy over it but how can you say no? i may need his
help befor i die. so many people want go out of there way to help. you see
the list is always there when help is needed.

                            73/26 lima,oh

                            I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                            BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                            DO A GOOD DEED FOR FELLOW PWP