Jim, it seems to me, if they are close enough to find SOME genes that relate
to PD, that they are probably quite close to finding the exact ones they need
to locate. SO, if the funding is available,  we  may soon have reason to
celebrate.  As for Pres. Clinton,  if he can continue to do good things for
the country including making priorities of curing PD, I hope he gets the
chance to finish his term.  I'm not defending his (alleged) actions, but I
think the good things he has done more than compensate for his mistakes.