Well, I've decided to join the club and give Requip a try.  My only PD
medication now is Eldepryl.

I left my neuro's office with about four pounds of samples (.25 mg) with
those damn plastic pill strips hanging out everywhere.  Did the
manufacturer ever think that plastic pill strips is the worst way to
deliver medication to a PWP.  I fight that thing everytime.

My neuro believes in slow and easy.  I'm starting 1 pill/day the first
week, 2 pills the second, three the third.  On the fourth week I will be up
to  6 pills/day which amounts to a whopping 1.5 mg.  He says that young
PWPs need far less than the older types.  He believes that I will probably
settle in around 2 mg/day (also my symptoms are still rather mild).   He is
so confident, that he suggested that I order a 90 day supply of the .25 mg
pills which comes to 812.  That would be a mighty big package.  I'm holding
off until I find my equillibrium point.

Slight nausea, lightheadedness and mild lack of mental focus immediately
after the pill are my only symptoms thus far.