  the doctor from toledo ohio came to lima 80mi all he did was to show
vivian how to put a thing on my finger to ckeck my oxengen in take it was up
and down all night. one for blood pressser. whitch was high then low. the
one for my heart they will have to read. that was all he did. drove 80mi
just for that. i have a 15,ooo.oo bill for my oxengen one here gave us a
paper that said we woul not hqve to pay for it mec care says they won't as
they say i don't need it.when vivian had her heart attact the took her to
dayton 80 mi away we now have one in lima. 5yrs ago when i left hostp. i had
the same as don from toledo put on me. now toledo is doing it. only my elec
light went out. so they had to rush me back to hosp. said i would leave a
live well you see i am hear. how can med. care decide what i need when my
nero says i need some of the meds he is giveing me. will have wait and see.
oh not to do or read any thing to cause any stress no i would say that is
all post impossible eh

                       73/26 lima,oh

                       I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                       BEST MEDS FOR PD IS