Barb Mallut---"Your wish is my command! "  :-)
This is part of the material which Jeff Jones sends to every new CARE
member. We don't know the original source, unfortunately, of either, but
they are appreciated. I do not have the Patient's Bill of Rights,
however...sorry :-(

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*